As the air is finally warming and spring approaches, it’s time to clean out your closets and get ready for the spring season. That means storing away heavy winter clothes, which take up way too much space in your closet that can be better used for other things. Ready to get it out of your way? The best winter clothing storage solution is to bring your clothes to us!
Cameo Cleaners will take care of all of your winter clothes for you. You can bring them to us, or we’ll arrange to pick them up at the location of your choice. Then, we’ll clean them, check on any repairs that need to be made, and store them away until the winter season returns. Our climate-controlled facility will keep your clothes in perfect shape, and we’ll return them to you when you’re ready in excellent condition, ready to be worn.
There a multitude of benefits to this service, including:
- Everything is organized for you, so you won’t have to worry about it at the beginning of the next season. All too often, your items will end up stored away from one another, and when the winter season returns, you might not be able to quickly find all the pieces of an outfit. By letting us take care of everything for you, you know your garments will be in excellent shape and stored together.
- You won’t have to worry about making space in your closet for this season’s new fashions, because your heavy, bulky winter clothes will be out of the way.
- Climate-controlled storage means that your garments will be in the same shape when they come out that they were when they went in–something that you can’t always ensure if your garments are packed away in an attic or little-used closet. Our facility is also safe from mold and bugs–two things that can challenge the safety of your delicate fabrics, particularly if you don’t check on your stored garments often throughout the season.
- It’s a much easier process for you! We’ll label each item, tag them, and have them ready for you. All you have to do is let us know what you want us to take.
- Your spring fashions will be able to hang free in your closet–a necessity for more delicate spring and summer fabrics.
Ready to get started? Have further questions? Contact us to see how we can make storing your winter clothes easier than ever before.